What Makes Us Different
At Professional Lane Dental we want to change patient’s attitudes about dentistry in Dothan. Dr. Hein and staff want your experience to be as positive, comfortable, and affordable as possible. We want to build a long-term relationship with each patient who walks through the door. Our mission is to provide high-quality, consumer-friendly dental care for your entire family. While focused on your oral health, we are also focused on your overall health as well.
Our staff is the best! They will go beyond what is expected to make you feel comfortable and welcome. They will always be available to help with your concerns, while respectful and sensitive towards your needs.
Our team is dedicated to continuing to stay abreast and updated on all current dental trends, technology, and materials so we can continue to give our patients the best and latest technology that dentistry has to offer.
- Be passionate, enthusiastic and determined to change attitudes about dentistry.
- Keep environment non-threatening, friendly, positive and professional.
- Mistakes happen; admit, accept and be accountable for them.
- Be committed to the practice of dentistry.
- Be honest, fair, and respectful.
- Keep life and work balanced – be fully present in both.
- Help staff and patients feel valued, important, and heard.
- Be on top of new technology and innovations.
- Be humble.
- Practice the golden rule – Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Look for opportunities to educate, improve understanding, and help others.
- Keep ourselves updated and knowledgeable about all aspects of our profession.
We have committed our practice to using the best diagnostic and treatment equipment on the market. Through the use of digital intraoral photography we are able to diagnose problems using magnification not previously possible. Our digital radiography system (x-rays) subjects patients to 90% less radiation than non- digital systems. Every operatory has a computer system so that your dentist can display images and discuss treatment with you.